1. W. Li, M. Li, K. Wang, T. Brage, R. Hutton, and E. Landi, A Theoretical Investigation of the Magnetic-field-induced Transition in Fe X, of Importance for Measuring Magnetic Field Strengths in the Solar Corona, Astrophys. J., 2021, 913:135.
2. W. Li, A. M. Amarsi, A. Papoulia, J. Ekman and P. Jonsson, Extended theoretical transition data in C I – IV, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 2021, 502,3780-3799.
3. W. Li, H. Hartman, K. Wang, and P. Jonsson, Theoretical investigation of oscillator strengths and lifetimes in Ti II, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 2020, 643, A156.
4. W. Li, P. Rynkun, L. Radziūte, G. Gaigalas, B. Atalay, A. Papoulia, K. Wang, H. Hartman, J. Ekman, T. Brage, C. Y. Chen, and P. J？nsson, Multiconfiguration Dirac-Hartree-Fock Calculations of Landé g-factors for Ions of Astrophysical interests: B II, C I-IV, Al I-II, Si I-IV, P II, S II, Cl III, Ar IV, Ca I, Ti II, Zr III and Sn II, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 2020, 639, A25.
5. W. Li, J. Grumer, T. Brage, and P. Jonsson, Hfszeeman95—A program for computing weak and intermediate magnetic-field- and hyperfine-induced transition rates, Comput. Phys. Commun.,2020, 107211.
6. W. Li, R. Casini, S. Tomczyk, E. Landi Degl’Innocenti and B. Marsell, Laboratory test of scattering polarization models, Astrophys. J. Lett. 2018, 867:L22.
7. W. Li, R. Casini, T. del Pino Alemán and P. G. Judge, Solar Spectral Lines with Special Polarization Properties for the Calibration of Instrument Polarization,Astrophys. J. 2017, 848:82.